ProLife Victoria is a pro-life group based at the University of Victoria.
ProLife Victoria not currently as a club at the University of Victoria. If you would be interested in helping re-start the club, get in touch with PLNZ team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to help create a cultural and generational shift in the attitude of New Zealand society towards abortion, in order to dramatically reduce the number of abortions performed each year in New Zealand, thereby saving lives and promoting a healthier and stronger society.We hope to do this by:
- Upholding and promoting the intrinsic value of human life and the rights of the unborn child from the time of conception;
- Informing students and the university community about the harmful physical, psychological & social effects of abortion on women, men and society;
- Providing support to women who have had or are thinking of having an abortion, and referring them to appropriate counselling services;
- Promoting viable alternatives to abortion such as the Adoption Option;
- Running regular public forums and seminars throughout the academic year;
- Educating and equipping our members to advance the above objectives;
- Networking and co-ordinating with our national organisation ProLife New Zealand and its branches, and other local prolife groups, in the advancement of the above objectives.
ProLife Victoria is a non-profit and non-religious club affiliated to ProLife New Zealand.