FIVE IMPORTANT FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. The Auckland University Students Association (AUSA) say they received a single anonymous request to have a referendum to disaffiliate the Pro-Life club.
2. On Friday 11 August the AUSA announced that there would be a student forum the following Wednesday 16 August and a referendum the following week (21-25 August) to disaffiliate the club.
3. Not once prior to the referendum being announced has this anonymous request to disaffiliate the club been discussed, or even raised with anyone from ProLife Auckland before AUSA decided to proceed with the referendum to disaffiliate the club.
4. ProLife Auckland have still not been informed by AUSA as to what the allegations against the club are and why they merit proceeding with a referendum to disaffiliate the club.
5. The AUSA have admitted that they have gone ahead with holding the referendum to disaffiliate Pro-Life Auckland even though there are doubts as to whether the referendum is even legal.
TWO WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT FREEDOM
OF SPEECH AT THE UNIVERSITY OF AUCKLAND
SOCIAL MEDIA COVER IMAGES AND PROFILE PICTURES
(Click on image, then right click and select ‘Save As’)